Weekly Bowling Sessions
We are now going into the fourth week of Phase One Bowling.
So far, we seem to have adapted to the new protocol and all the forms and signatures. However, I would like to remind all you bowlers that we still have to be vigilant. Please remember that we still need to keep the physical distancing and be aware that in order that the session supervisor has time to set up the jacks and mats etc., you should not arrive for your session more the 15 mins before the session start time.
Also please wait until the gate is opened and the supervisor indicates that all is ready to start bowling.
Thanks, in anticipation – Mick Banks.
Saturday 1st August – 8.30 am to 1.00 pm
This year, we will be unable to take the following –
No large furniture pieces, especially upholstered pieces. Wood pieces like stools, small tables and so on are OK.
No Christmas or other seasonal items.
No electronics – TVs, computers, printers, VCRs, etc.
No clothing this year.
We would prefer no jewellery but it you do want to bring some in, we will hold it until next year.
HERE IS WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
- Jigsaw puzzles, toys, and games
- Books and CDs (no encyclopedias, magazines, textbooks, Readers Digest)
- Tools and gardening equipment. Maybe not plants this year
- Small appliances (clean and in good working order)
- Sports equipment and fishing items
- China, glassware, and linens
- Pictures, mirrors and other quality décor items
Thank you very much in advance, for your donations, and your understanding.
Hopefully next year we will be back on track for our usual fun event!
SCHEDULE FOR DONATIONS
We will not be having a daily drop off to the Boardroom nor to the main hall during the last week before the sale.
Here are the times we will be happy to receive your donations in the main hall:
- Wednesday, July 8 from 12 noon to 2pm
- Thursday, July 16th from 10 am to 12 noon
- Friday, July 24th from 12 noon to 2 pm
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact Barbara: 250-468-7181 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this helpful?
0 / 0