GARAGE SALE SPECIAL EDITION
The Sale will be held on Saturday 1st August – 8.30 am to 1.00 pm
Due to unusual circumstances this year, we will be scaling back our garage sale. We will be conforming to all guidelines, with social distancing in place as well as dedicated traffic lanes, sanitizer, masks, gloves and so on.
In addition to this, this year, we will be unable to take the following:
- No large furniture pieces, especially upholstered pieces. Wood pieces like stools, small tables and so on are OK
- No Christmas or other seasonal items
- No electronics – TVs, computers, printers, VCRs, cassettes, VHS etc.
- No clothing this year, please. It is just too time consuming to deal with and we want people in and out quickly
- We would prefer no jewellery for the same reason, but it you do want to bring some in, we will hold it until next year. Same with collectibles
HERE IS WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
- Jigsaw puzzles, toys, and games
- Books and CDs (no encyclopedias, magazines, textbooks, Readers Digest)
- Tools and gardening equipment. Maybe not plants this year
- Small appliances (clean and in good working order)
- Sports equipment and fishing items
- China, glassware, and linens
- Pictures, mirrors and other quality décor items
Thank you very much in advance, for your donations, and your understanding.
Hopefully next year we will be back on track for our usual fun event!
SCHEDULE FOR DONATIONS
We will not be having a daily drop off to the Boardroom nor to the main hall during the last week before the sale.
Here are the times we will be happy to receive your donations in the main hall:
- Tuesday, June 30th from 10 am to 12 noon.
- Wednesday, July 8 from 12 noon to 2pm.
- Thursday, July 16th from 10 am to 12 noon.
- Friday, July 24th from 12 noon to 2 pm.
Again, much work needs to be done beforehand to get set up properly and to try to work so people are in and out in a timely manner. The kitchen will be closed.
Bags and paper wrapping would be gratefully received.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me: 250-468-7181 or email@example.com